Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Contract
Duration: 3 months
Start date: ASAP
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to clear a backlog of receivable balances. The right candidate will be able demonstrate excellent SAP and communication skills.
You will be responsible for maximising the collection of cash for aged receivables for the parts business based. You will be communicating with business customers to ensure all debt collection is effectively carried out.
Extensive previous experience in collections or credit control (essential)
- Recent SAP experience (essential)
- Experienced short-term contractor (preferable)
- Proven experience of handling calls with tact and negotiation to handle conflict and problem solve.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Proven experience of working well with multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Good influencing and decision-making skills
- Ability to work to self-motivate
This is an urgent requirements with telephone interview slots available. Please get in contact with Lauren with an up to date copy of your CV -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473019