E-Commerce, NET, MVC, Luxury Brand
Senior .NET Developer for an E-commerce in London. My client is undergoing rapid expansion and development. With plenty of autonomy and fluidity within the team.
Senior .NET Developer for a Luxury E-commerce Brand you will be responsible for building and supporting
highly usable, PCI compliant, accessible web applications using cutting edge technologies and tools. You will be working alongside Business Analysts and Product Owners, you will iteratively define and deliver new features to their online trading channel, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the luxury customer experience and the commercial needs of the business. With your keen eye for detail and strong time management skills, you will develop both customer facing
applications, which requires consideration for mobile devices and cross browser compatibility and business user web-based applications. Excellent communication skills will be essential in order to discuss requirements with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Full-cycle web application development (MVC/.Net Core)
- Design, develop, and implement software in C#
- Deliver code that adheres to the agreed architectures and development guidelines.
- Agile software development techniques to produce deploy-able solutions that meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business.
- You will have built Enterprise Web Applications in the past
- Proven experience in C# development.
Strong understanding of ASP.NET.
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment.
Familiarity with CI / CD principles.
Understanding of Software architecture, micro-services, SOA, TDD, and BDD would be desirable
6 Month Contract
£450 - £550 per day
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474913