Senior Solicitor - Private Client
Job Title: Senior Solicitor - Private Client
We have a new vacancy on behalf of our client who are recruiting for a Senior Solicitor 10+PQE to join their Private Client team.
To be a self-sufficient fee earner who meets fee income targets and works profitably, and who assists with:-
- Coaching and mentoring of junior staff
- Business development and marketing
- Administration functions within the team/ department
- Managing key developer relationships and encouraging new relationships
- Fulfil personal case load
- Fulfil personal financial housekeeping
- Assist with marketing and business development for the department and firm
- Report to the Partner in charge of the team
- Assist Team fee earners to fulfil their case loads
- Assist with the coaching and mentoring of junior fee earners to improve their knowledge and capability
- Qualified Solicitor with at least 10 years PQE
- Ability to process a large independent caseload effectively and efficiently and to meet deadlines
- Experience of building relationships with both new and existing clients and relevant professional referrers
- Proven financial record and excellent financial housekeeping
- Commercial & forward-thinking attitude to legal business
- STEP and/or SFE qualification expected
- Must have the ability to sustain a very high level of attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to provide excellent client service
- Ability to develop business
- Be confident liaising with various parties including clients, financial institutions and other professionals.
- Very strong IT skills including use of case management system
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81472918