Director of Group Finance
As the Director of Group Finance, you'll be a member of our global senior leadership team and play a key role within our business. We're a complex, truly global organisation backed by private equity, and working in Group finance is often challenging, but never dull! This job offers a high level of engagement with senior stakeholders (including the CEO, CFO and our Private Equity owners), and the opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of global projects.
With direct management responsibility for our Head of Group Financial Reporting, Group Head of FP&A, and Group Head of Tax, key responsibilities of the job include:
- Driving the quarterly forecasting and budgeting process, appropriately challenging divisional submissions through applying an analytical lens to numbers
- Overseeing production of monthly management accounts and ensuring the FP&A team are appropriately interrogating the numbers with divisional finance
- The year end close process and production of group consolidated accounts, as well as oversight of all divisional statutory reporting and preparation for Audit Committee
- Leading a programme of improvement in financial controls across the group
- Oversight of tax and treasury matters, including supporting the Head of Tax in ensuring tax structuring is optimal and providing support in driving through any required structuring projects
- Supporting Treasurer with banking relationships
- Providing senior sponsorship of systems improvement projects
The job comes with a highly competitive salary, good benefits and a bonus of up to 25% of salary.Applicants should certainly be qualified, and have trained in a leading accountancy practice (ideally Big Four). You'll need to have had experience within a Group function in a reasonably large and complex business, probably at Controller level but perhaps as a head of external reporting or Group FP&A. You'll have the initiative to come up with ideas for improvement, and the confidence and energy to drive them through. It's a job where you can really make a difference.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81472400