We are currently looking for an experienced qualified Room Leader to become part of our team at our Prestbury Day Nursery.
A Level 3 qualification or equivalent is essential, along with experience working with 0- 5 year old's, knowledge of observation and planning using the EYFS curriculum is also essential.
The nursery is set in extensive gardens in a green and rural environment. We also have soft play areas for little children, plus additional nature areas, vegetable gardens and a mud kitchen for the children to enjoy growing fruit and vegetables and benefit from learning naturally. We are in the greenbelt, yet easily accessible for Macclesfield, Prestbury, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, Knutsford and many major local employers.
Some of the Key Responsibilities are:
* To Lead Nursery Staff in the large Toddler room.
* To provide high standard of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
* Observe, support and extend children's learning.
* Plan appropriately for children using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum for guidance.
* Work with the Childcare and Education Advisor's to continuously improve quality of childcare and education.
* Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their parents.
Asquith Nurseries are committed to ensuring everyone in our organisation is responsible for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB disclosure.
Due to high level of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.