Fleet and Compliance Supervisor - Felixstowe, Suffolk
Fleet and Compliance supervisor - MSC Own Vehicle
MSC UK prides itself on being the ‘Employer of Choice’ within the shipping industry and we are looking to recruit a Fleet and Compliance Supervisor to join our Transport team in Felixstowe. The successful applicant will directly report into the Transport Depot Manager you will assume responsibility for maintenance and compliance of the MSC own vehicle fleet based in Felixstowe ensuring the business is legally and legislatively compliant in its operation.
We believe the successful Fleet and Compliance Supervisor should have the following skills:
- Single minded focus on meeting targets and delivering agreed outcomes
- Excellent decision-making skills and ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Detailed knowledge of VOSA and DVSA regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of fleet operations and traffic legislation
- Good IT skills and a clear understanding of the importance of accurate data
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Previous employment within a fleet environment desirable
- CPC holder
The Key tasks for the Fleet and Compliance Supervisor role are:
- Manage the maintenance program of the own vehicle fleet in a cost-effective manner while ensuring maximum vehicle availability
- Manage appointed contractors under an agreed set of KPI
- Plan and organise appropriate CPC and or driver training for MSC and agency drivers ensuring all are trained to the required standard.
- Timely and effective management of tachograph analysis
- Accurate maintenance of records to enable financial forecasting and trend analysis
- Delivering improvement to process and procedures using telematics data
- Supervise and support others within your area of expertise
So if you feel that you are the Fleet and Compliance Supervisor we are looking for then please apply now, closing date for applications is Wednesday 30 May 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473402