Location: Derby / London Office Based - Flexible working
Salary: up to £45,000
Do you want to be part of one of UK's and Northern Europe's most successful IT Companies, where you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on our many exciting projects, while you develop your own skills together with the most skilled employees in the IT business?
We believe that responsibility improves your abilities. Whether you are recently graduated from university or have many years of experience, you get a lot of responsibility from the moment you start at Netcompany. You'll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
Experience has shown us that when we trust our employees from day one, they develop personally as well as their professional skills in a short amount of time. This provides a steep learning curve, but your project manager and your team always have your back, so you are never left on your own. Together with some of the most talented employees in the UK, you will have the best conditions to develop your skills on a personal and technical level.
About the role:
This role will include remote working, travelling within the UK and occasional travel to Copenhagen.
- Develops SharePoint solutions in SharePoint Online and supports existing solutions in SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
- Makes sound design decisions for SharePoint solutions
- At least 8 year's experience in SharePoint design and development using either SharePoint 2007/2010 or 2013 including workflows
- Interaction with IT and business stakeholders to fully understand existing solutions.
- Plan, test and perform migration of applications
- Change configuration of SharePoint based on user requirements
- Keep stakeholders informed of progress, risks and issues, and discusses conclusions with them.
- Demonstrate sound industry and technical knowledge
- 8 + years' experience working as SharePoint Developer, must have a development background or be flexible to be a development consultant.
- Processes excellent knowledge and experience of SharePoint 'SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016
- SharePoint migration experience & SharePoint front-end development.
- Experience with instalation / configuration SharePoint.
- SharePoint Server Administration.
- Experience interacting with IT and business to stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of MS SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience of developing custom workflows
- Good communication skills.
- Migration planning experience.
If you are not successful in this opportunity we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81470038