Windows Technical Specialist
Windows Technical Specialist- 6 Months
The candidate is required to be be the technical expert for the Windows technology domain. Support design, development and strategy for the platform.
Key Skills & experience:
- Responsibility for regional technology life-cycle and ongoing maintenance and evolution of the respective technology platform.
- Responsibility for regional design of infrastructure and server-based solutions according to Global standards.
- Undertake project activities, including Tech Lead function, as required
- Drive the creation of a concept of operations and standard operating procedures for the respective technology platform as well as driving operation excellence initiatives
- Perform pro-active maintenance, including firmware, software upgrades, license keys, patching, hardening, vulnerability management, capacity management, inventory management, etc
- Provide Infrastructure services, and 3rd level support to the Provisioning and Operations function (on- & offshore).
- Ensure audit compliance is maintained to agreed levels
Strong security, Windows and infrastructure experience needed for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473004