We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant to join our client’s busy Residential Conveyancing Department.
This role would suit either a highly experienced Conveyancing Secretary looking for their next step or someone already working in an Assistant’s role.
Duties within this role will include;
• Opening new files
• Taking instructions from clients
• Progressing conveyancing files through towards completion
• Dealing with customer queries over the telephone and in person
• Conducting searches using the Land Registry site
• Reporting on search findings
• Drafting legal documents and general correspondence
• Assisting with exchanges and completions
• Handling post completion issues including SDLT
• Maintaining databases and case management systems
To be considered for this role you should have experience of the full conveyancing process, be a team player and have a confident and professional manner when dealing with clients and third parties.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473307