Head of Legal - 12m Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a recognisable sporting body looking for a Head of Legal - Commercial Lawyer to join their highly regarded in-house legal team. This is a 12-month fixed term contract and will be based at the company HQ in the centre of London. You will be working with a highly regarded legal team on a wide range a range of predominantly non-contentious commercial legal and business issues.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of general commercial contracts and agreements
- Corporate Governance, including a big corporate governance review
- Assisting with and advising on all other legal matters relating to the company which will include data protection and managing the compliance programme
- Supervision of junior staff
- Providing general assistance to the Director of Legal
Previous experience in the sporting industry would desirable but not essential if you have the broad commercial legal experience required.
Our client envisages that candidates with 6+ years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81472291