Head of Reporting - Financial Services - Swindon - £80k
My client is a leading global Financial Services business with offices across the United Kingdom.
This role will lead a team producing the statutory, regulatory and solvency reporting for the regulated entities with the business. This is a crucial senior higher that involves attendance at Board meetings to present to directors who include both executive and independent non-executive members.
- Lead the production of statutory / regulatory /solvency reporting.
- Produce Group reporting results for the reporting units / legal entities.
- Review the accuracy of all Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Statistical items required by Group and in line with Group instructions, guidelines and policies.
- Coordinate the end to end production process including activities performed by service centres.
- Responsible for the control framework for the production processes on the Regulatory team including the sign off, evidencing and continuous improvement of these controls.
- Qualified in CIMA /ACCA/ACA
- Strong reporting and analytical experience
- Must have experience gained with the Financial Services industry
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468737