Providing support and being an integral part of leadership team to foster a values-based culture through relevant employee training programs.
* Engaging sales channel partners in a robust education program focused on reducing risk with respect to third-party representation in the markets
* Developing and implementing global controls/processes to ensure compliance withthe organisations, policies and procedures, and applicable laws.
* Managing through others day-to-day activities for compliance risks typical to a global multi-channel sales and marketing environment (e.g., anti-bribery, fraud, trade compliance, fair competition, regulatory, data privacy, etc).
* Performing internal audits and self-assessments of compliance program effectiveness in accordance with procedures or other standards.
* Developing standards for and managing execution of sales channel partner audits in accordance with Sales & Service agreements.
The position will be located in Peterborough, UK. You will manage your own development, continuously learning through experience, and staying abreast of regulatory changes.
* Degree or equivalent experience in an appropriate discipline with legal/compliance background
* Proven prior experience implementing a successful compliance program
* Expert level knowledge in EU and working knowledge of US trade compliance regulations
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 50%)
* Working knowledge of multi-channel sales and marketing processes
* Ability to communicate technical information in a concise and accurate manner
* Ability to work independently and handle competing priorities while meeting deadlines
* Adaptability to work with various functional areas and management levels
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft office (in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81472748