Bookkeeper/Purchase Ledger Clerk
I am keen to identify an experienced Bookkeeper/Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an well-established company based in Walsall.
This role will become a permanent appointment but my client is keen to identify a candidate who could start on a temporary basis during May!
This is a varied role and due to the nature of the business then if you have a construction or engineering experience then this would be advantageous!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
*Deal with customer / general enquiries by phone, email and letter
*Purchase Ledger - Supplier invoice / statement checking
*Investigate and resolve invoice queries.
* Apply nominal codes to invoices.
* Enter supplier invoices.
* Record payment information.
* Record and maintain information re insurances, training and licences.
* Provide CIS information & monthly statements to subcontractors.
* Submit HMRC monthly returns on line.
* Sage payroll - weekly payroll and year end
* NEST Pension calculation:
* Banking of cheques received
* Cash book and petty cash control
* Payment of expenses
* Sales Ledger
* Credit control:
* TAX – monthly return
* CIS – submitting monthly return on line.
* Company vehicles - checking fuel receipts, collating Tacho's
* General Admin tasks - indicative not exhaustive
* Greeting visitors.
* Stationary ordering.
* Updating QMS as required
* Internal auditing.
* Updating internal documents.
This role can be offered on a full or part time basis with the main office hours being 8.30 - 5.00 Monday to Friday.
If this role gets your interest please get in touch with Kate for a confidential chat on 0121 354 6684
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467208