Microsoft IT Platform Engineer (Azure)
Microsoft Platform Engineer - SW London
You will sit in the IT Infrastructure team here ensuring that the business benefits and uses their technology to grow. Your role will be to use new and future cloud technologies as part of their digital transformation.
You should have a background in provisioning and managing Microsoft Cloud technologies and have a proven track record of application hosting and deployment.
Their offices are very cool and when walking around you'll always see people cooking new recipes and trying new organic foods. Some areas that are there include:
- A cooking studio with cameras and editing team
- Crazy golf
- Life size chess board
- Active bee hive for honey production
- Chef - subsidised lunches (£1.20 per day)
- Table tennis in a cool tropical area
- Quit zone with hovering tea peas and cushions for relaxation
- Tuk-shop with 30% off food and 20% off alcohol - all organic
- Meeting pod rooms complete with plasma TV's
- On site parking available
What can they offer you:
- Salary of up to £40'000 per annum DOE
- Flexi-time - can also leave early if you make up the time another day if needed
- Work from home (preferably after probation period)
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 (1 per year) - can also work bank holidays and use that day off any other day of the year if preferred
- Free fruit and veg delivered weekly to your house
- Research, design and implement new IT solutions in an Agile way
- Work closely with other areas of the business
- Provide 3rd Line support for in-house services - monitor the performance, capacity and reliability
- Proven history delivering projects in a customer focused environment
- Proven experience with Microsoft Azure cloud service platforms and services, especially Paas and IaaS.
- Previous experience with Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server and Hyper-V
- Experience with automation tools and techniques such as PowerShell
- Desirable: IPv4, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, DevOps principles, ITIL Service Operations.
If you feel like this is appealing (it should be!) and apply to this Microsoft Platform Engineer role today. If you are a Microsoft Platform Engineer, then please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469884