Junior Finance Business Partner
The role will give you excellent room for development with many internal opportunities for high performing members.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial support and analysis to support operational decisions.
- Improving our understanding of the relationship between activity, operational performance and cost, and assisting the Finance Manager in setting a plan that achieves operational and financial objectives.
- Tracking and driving business improvement initiatives.
- Working with other team members and Finance Manager to identify and deliver opportunities to improve control and efficiency.
- Reviewing systems used in the business unit and identify and prioritise areas for improvement. Participate in Business User Groups in order to push developments.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in preparing budgets and forecasts for operational and capital expenditure, and in measuring and understanding performance against these measures.
- Responsibility for reconciling balance sheets within span of control in accordance with group procedures.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in producing all Regulatory and Statutory reporting required in the business unit.
- Working with other Management Accountants and external parties to identify and share good practice.
- support the Financial Controller/FD and the senior management team.
If you are a Part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with great excel capabilities, looking for a Finance Business Partner opportunity then please apply to find out more.
If you are looking to make your first move out of practice then this could be a really exciting next step.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467213