EDS Lead Engineer required to join the electrical engineering team.
- EDS technical skills - understands technical requirements for delivery of vehicle EDS. Can identify key EDS standards and design requirements. Maintains DPa tracker and sets up RMDV for EDS.
- Supports the delivery of the EDS commodity including cost, weight, quality and functional performance. Supplier Management
- Will need to interact and work closely with many other business functions, such as Marketing and Sales, Manufacturing, Special Vehicles and Suppliers.
- Combine Engineering with business skills Good communication skills and leadership
- Must be computer literate, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and easily adapt to company specific systems (previous knowledge in WERS, AIMS, RMDV, ECRs would be a benefit but not essential as training can be provided).
- Experience working in an EDS role ideally within the automotive industry
- Ability to work within a team or alone with exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Must have good presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate to all levels within the company (production line to director level).
- A working knowledge of Change Control, Product Definition and Change Management processes are desirable in order to support the review of feasible product actions, and so ensure robust implementation and compatibility with downstream systems through to production.
- Experience of Automotive Engineering design, development and delivery.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467172