Compliance Support Administrator
6 months initially
£13.50 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Compliance Administrator based in and around Tadworth. The role is working for a global pharmaceutical company. On offer is an attractive hourly rate of £13.50 per hour plus holiday pay. In addition to this you will benefit from working within a friendly working environment in a state of the art, modern head office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing required documents and processing payments
- Providing expertise for payment processes and policies
- Prioritise workload effectively
- Working with field colleagues to provide accurate estimation of payment processing
- Administration support on meeting projects
- Managing requirements for a company organised meeting
- Planning timelines at each stage of meeting projects
- Act as a central point of contact for field colleagues, building relationship with the team.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in small intense and collaborative team environment and the desire to become an expert in compliance processes
- Ability to execute high volume transactions quickly but with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with field colleagues to progress activities quickly and resolve queries effectively.
- Experience of supporting payments processes
- A passion for customer service and drive for high performance. Ability to work to targets and deliver a high standard of work quickly.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent core IT skills - MS Word, Excel etc.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468062