Currently recruiting for a Credit Controller in the Bedford area. This role will see you working within a team in order to manage accounts of the customer base. By handling all aspects of the payment process, you shall be working towards the company's financial goals.
Duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- Chasing debt
- Credit Control
- Liaising with Sales team
- Handling monthly statements
- Customer facing
- Keeping records up to date
- The possibility of Accounts receivable cover
In order to be successful, you will need:
- Strong experience in Credit Control
- Fluency in basic computing
- SAGE skills are desirable
- Used to working with teams
- Good communication skills
In return, you shall receive:
- A very competitive salary
- Holiday Allowance
- Other benefits
If you are interested in this role, please submit a CV right away!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469785