ER Case Manager
HR - Employee Relations Case Manager - Swindon
About the Employee Relations Case Manager Role:
We are looking for an Employee Relations Case Manager to provide advice and support to Line Managers on day to day Employee Relations matters and General HR Policy and procedures across Connect Parcel Freight and the occasional support to the Connect News and Media ER team which will require travel across the UK. This will involve case management of ER cases, supporting, training and coaching supporting managers as required.
Key Results Area:
- Consistency in handling ER issues
- Reduction in ETs
- Reduction in Appeals
- Reduction in timelines
- Customer feedback
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable Employee Relations (disciplinary and grievance case management) within a shared service environment or over multiple locations.
- Experience of managing a high volume of ER cases (30 to 40 cases) concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; working to deadlines.
- Adaptable, confident, initiative, driven.
- Living commutable to Swindon, Driving licence.
- Ability to work from other locations for specific needs and at short notice.
- Change management experience.
- ACEL, CIPD, other HR qualifications
Connect Group PLC is a specialist distribution company, which offers market-leading expertise in a range of industries. With combined revenue of £1.6bn, we employ 6,000 staff and operate in the UK and worldwide.
Connect Group offers unrivalled expertise in:
Early Distribution - Encompassing: Smiths News, Dawson Media Direct and Pass My Parcel. Smiths News is the UK's largest newspaper and magazine wholesaling business with an approximate 55 per cent. market share; Dawson Media Direct is an international media direct business supplying newspapers, magazines and inflight entertainment technology and content; Pass My Parcel, a wholly-owned 'click and collect' delivery service, operated by the Smiths News business, has a network of over 3,000 parcel shops and clients which include Amazon and ASOS
Mixed Freight - Tuffnells is a leading provider of next-day B2B delivery of mixed parcel freight consignments, specialising in items of irregular dimension and weight, with 37 depots, delivering over 13 million consignments per annum to over 4,500 customers
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81471991