Data Analytics Manager
I am currently looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join an expanding and exciting client in the Logistics industry. You will be responsible for developing interactive, user-friendly visualisations and dashboards in Tableau that provide actionable insights.
- Build and implement Tableau dashboards from scratch
- Working with cross-functional teams, leadership, external collaborators and potentially customers to identify requirements and produce visualisations.
- Instilling a passion for visualisation and all things data across the business
- Promotes creativity and the ability to push the boundaries of what is possible with data visualisation
- Plan and identify key data requirements that will drive new visualisations and reporting options.
- Write the data capture requirements for use by the Product Development Team.
- Strong experience with Tableau Desktop & Server
- Able to work with large data sets and transforming raw data into insights
- Active member of the Data Visualisation / Tableau community.
- Background in logistics would be beneficial but is not essential
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have your own transport.
- Project Management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for visualisation to step up in a leadership role and help build amazing visualisations for a fantastic client. This role will evolve and continue to offer further progression to develop your career for the foreseeable future.
Click the link to apply or get in contact with Jake Heaney on 0161 601 3342 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469683