Assistant Management Accountant
Advivo are working with an excellent business in search of an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team on a 1 year fixed term contract.
My client is happy to pay £24,000 to £27,000 for the right person.
Key responsibilities include;
- Monthly calculation of accurate accruals & prepayments
- Monthly reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Purchase Ledger at month end
- Tracking of the weekly Aged Creditors report
- Overseeing the Purchase Ledger Team
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns & submission
- Processing of sales ledger invoices & credit notes
- Leading on annual Insurance Renewals
- Annual P11D/PSA calculations & submissions to HMRC
The ideal candidate will be;
- Experience of working in management accounts
- Good MS Excel skills including formulae, spreadsheet management, look ups and pivot table
- Excellent communicator, confident communication
- Highly analytic and good problem solving skills
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
If you feel that this role fits in with your progression or journey, simply apply for the role and i will get in touch to discuss further.
At Advivo, we believe that work should have a positive impact on peoples lives.
Look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467040