Our client is a global front-runner in the professional services industry, providing a range of services and solutions to clients across 120 countries. An innovative, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Based in Warsaw, this company is the biggest Service Now partner and has 2300 people within the it's practice across Europe. This is an opportunity to work with top class individuals across Europe.
Job Reference: BBBH 12758
What are the required skills?
- Experience working with ServiceNow (if they do not have Service now, they will need to have experience with a similar platform e.g. HP Service Centre).
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving enterprise software.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Is self-motivated / self-directed - capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Ability to travel.
What will a general day involve?
- Oversee ITSM projects - Center of Excellence - ServiceNow
- Conduct analyzes related to projects (infrastructure, market, processes).
- Coordinate with the team on the development and maintenance of ServiceNow solutions for customers.
What are the benefits?
- Working with a global client, with serval locations in Poland and the globe.
- The opportunity to work with most modern IT solutions.
- The chance to learn about many industries, such as, banking, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, energy.
- Training and certificates on offer.
- Competitive salary with benefits, such as, private medical care, life insurance, vouchers and events.
Interested in applying?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 / +48 122119037 / +48 790 704 702
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81470657