Applications Engineer - Vision Systems - £40k
- Leading Provider to the print industry's leading high-performance quality inspection, data verification and process control solutions
- Our client develops components, modules and complete solutions for automated, inline, vision based inspection systems, which include specialised imaging technology, scanners, hardware, software and services.
- Global company
- Internal based applications role acting as a technical point of contact for the sales team dealing with technical enquiries
- Actively going out to customer sites checking samples
- Could be out one day a week or on site for an entire week
- Will be responsible with specifying hardware and software solutions, helping the sales team price up the vision systems & testing new products.
- Export 70% of what they build. Bulk of their work is in the print & packaging industries.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally 1-2 years industry experience
- Coming from a highly technical product background
- Multi-disciplined engineering background (Industrial automation, Industrial cameras, 3d imaging products, Vision systems)
- Ideally from a industrial vision system background
- Minimum HNC in Electrical or Electronic engineering
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469697