Service Delivery Team Manager
The Team and Role
As part of the Customer Services senior management team, the Service Delivery Team Manager (SDTM) is responsible for all activity related to the efficient and effective provision of services to meet the requirements of customer contractual obligations for Service Delivery and Technical Account Management.
Leading the team for management service activity, alongside the other Service Delivery Team Managers (SDTM) acts as the single A365 point of contact for the provision of service delivery service lines.
The SDTM is expected to ensure that all aspects of the contractual obligations for their allocated activities are understood by the areas of the business under their responsibility and that operational delivery plans are in place for service provision under normal and abnormal operating conditions.The RequirementsYou will:
- Act as the primary service delivery team management contact for customers
- Operate, develop & maintain the organisational Service Delivery Management processes & procedures
- Ensure a consistent approach & level of engagement for all Service Delivery Management teams
- Effective management, control and development of Service Delivery & Technical Account Management teams
- Work as part of a team to define the strategy for the customer service experience
- Define, develop and maintain services management performance reporting
- Effective resolution of all escalations raised relating to services provided
- Recommend, implement and deliver services management efficiencies that minimise cost of service whilst driving service excellence
- Develop, define & measure best practice service offerings in line with clients requirements
- Develop clear system requirements to support the delivery of excellent & cost efficient customer service
- Ensure all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations at all times
- Undertake the management and oversight of the Service Levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement including attending relevant key Customer Third Party Provider service meetings as requested by the Customer
- Maintenance of all documentation and procedures relating to all aspects of all Services provided to the Customer in accordance with the Contract Schedules or Service Order Schedules
- Act as the primary escalation point for customers for Service Delivery issues and attending customer meetings as the Team Management representative where necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Strong leadership skills & experience in an IT Service environment
- Excellent decision making & problem solving skills
- A confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Self-motivated – personal drive and enthusiasm to continually improve and provide the best in all situations and able to readily embrace change
- Clearly demonstrates positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives
- Capability and willingness to accept and adapt to a changing environment and adjust behaviours accordingly, taking account of differing factors, perspective and views
- Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcomes feedback for continuous improvement.
- Excellent appreciation of ITIL methodologies and standards; ideally accredited to Practitioner or Manager standards
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467817