Multi-Skilled Fabric Technician
The hiring company is not just one of the UK's leading Total FM providers - they are also a trusted partner, committed to enhancing their client's experience. From complex repairs to the resolution of minor issues, your varied, but valued, contribution will help us create the hassle free environment for all. Energised by continued growth, and boasting an annual turnover in excess of £500m per annum, we're committed to investing in their people and creating the conditions for them to excel.
If you are a talented Multi-Skilled Fabric Engineer, with an appetite to succeed, we want you to join our team
Reporting to the Contract Manager the candidate will be responsible for:
- carrying out planned and reactive maintenance throughout various contracts across our mobile team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate their ability to deliver multi-disciplined works associated with building maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out repairs to a variety of building services and demonstrate their competence to multi-skill outside their core trade to include minor plumbing works, roof works, building work, possible grounds work and drainage related tasks.
- Be involved with refurbishment, planned and reactive maintenance.
- Work with minimal supervision and have the ability to make decisions on the most appropriate repair or solution
- Complete and finalise individual tasks to a high standard and have the ability to self-snag works on completion.
- Play a key role in planning and completing a range of works associated Maintenance and planned preventive maintenance.
- Provide exceptional maintenance services to our high profile Clients and go the extra mile to deliver to the highest quality standards in all areas.
- Produce clear and concise reporting for the Client through systems and verbal reporting.
- Utilise work through PDAs / mobiles to complete works key communications and updates.
- Apply the knowledge of plumbing systems.
- Read and understand technical drawings and plans.
- Work in tight spaces and high levels.
- Effectively communicate with clients.
- Completing reactive, PPM jobs and any projects in a timely manner.
- Following health and safety guidelines.
- Understand technical instructions
- NVQ Level 1-3 wood occupations or equivalenT
- Demonstrate good knowledge of all maintenance works within a planned and reactive maintenance team
- CSR Card Holder
- IOSH working safely or equivalent
- Full UK Drivers License
- First Aid Training
- Additional construction qualifications
- Manual Handling training
- COSHH training
- Confined space training
- IPAF card holder
Do not miss out! - Apply now via submission of your CV.
Contact Calan in our Liverpool office for a direct chat about the role: / 0151 255 2260
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467090