Process Engineer - Chemical Engineering (Chemical)
I require a Process Engineer to join a client of mine in South East England on a 12-month rolling contract.
My client is specifically looking for a Chemical biased Process Engineer who has 5 years’ experience working on regulatory, compliance or processing projects that will be valued between £1M - £10M.
Ideally you will have experience with Project Engineering design projects.
My client is an engineering consultancy based in the South West of London.
Our client expects all candidates to have:
- A minimum of 5 years Process Engineering experience
- Chemical Engineering Experience
- Have an understanding of Safety regulations within the Chemical Industry
- Proven to deliver complex projects
- Control cost
- Experience with regulatory/compliance projects
Chemical / Pharmaceutical / Process / Engineer / Process Engineer / Regulatory / Compliance / Process Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469663