Communication Systems Engineer - Radar/Defence
Communications Systems Engineer - Radar/Defence
Essex/ Cambridge area
An exciting opportunity for a talented Radar Systems Engineer to join an industry leader in Electronic surveillance !
The Systems Engineer will be a key member of our team, taking responsibility for the system design, including specifying hardware architecture, RF performance, Waveform design and Digital Signal Processing.
We are looking for a candidate with an Engineering, Mathematics or Physics background, you most certainly require with strong math skills, as well as practical experience with either radar or communication system design.
This is an office based position but there may be opportunities to travel, depending on the project.
The Radar Systems Engineer should have:
* Degree in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
* Industry experience of Radar or Communication System Design
* An understanding of the Radar equation, Waveform design and signal processing methods
* Knowledge of real-world radio effects
* Have or be able to gain United Kingdom Security Clearance
This a fantastic opportunity with an industry leader, APPY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467108