Software Development Apprentice
Computer programming is one of the fastest growing occupations currently.
Why not be part of it?
Baltic Training and Global View are delighted to be recruiting for an Apprentice Software Developer to join their growing team based in Hull. With over 20 years combined experience, Global View are a UK based Software Development company with an expertise in commercial, industrial and luxury marine markets. Their mission is a simple one: To develop exceptional software that is uncomplicated and incredibly useful.
They are now keen to meet with aspiring junior software developers with a passion for technology. You won't be expected to know everything about programming/coding as first class training and support is provided but a pro-active mind-set, first class attitude and a willingness to learn is a must.
- Assisting in developing web and desktop applications.
- Enhance existing systems.
- Problem resolution.
Training to be provided:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Software Development.
- Software Development Environment, Roles and Structure.
- Software Data, Interfaces & Security.
- Software Development Processes.
- Developing Code Using Good Practices & Logic.
- Software Development Requirements.
- Functional Skills; ICT, Maths and English Level 2.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Good educational background.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- A passion for technology, innovation and problem solving.
- Must embrace teamwork with their peers and customers.
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £160.00 per week
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- 20 days holiday per year + 8 bank holidays
Location and travel
Their new office is located in The Shine Knowledge and Innovation Park, Hull with easy access to local public transport links from wider areas. There is also on-site parking for staff who have access to their own transport.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand you knowledge with the links provided!
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468401