Management Accountant, Burnley, £35000 - £37000, Finance, Permanent
A large organisation offering a crucial service across Lancashire, with a brilliant reputation offering a varied and rewarding working experience.
Reporting in to the Senior Finance Manager, you will have a range of duties including;
- variance analysis with commentary
- preparing budgets with department heads
- regular meetings with budget holders to discuss variances
- regular forecasting, monthly & quarterly
- journal posting
Ideally you will be towards the final stages of your CIMA/ACCA studies.
Experience of the above duties is essential.
There are a range of benefits on offer including;
- flexible working hours
- career progression
- study support if applicable
- 28 days + holiday
- excellent pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467091