Marketing Automation Consultant
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Marketing Automation Consultant with an interest in the delivery of Software as a Service (SaaS), automation and Salesforce projects. You will be working directly with our clients on exciting and rewarding customer facing projects.
The role will suit talented and committed individuals who are looking to progress their careers with a busy and rapidly expanding agency. We actively support the ongoing training and development of our team. Our spacious, contemporary office is within walking distance of Leeds City Centre or you can hop on a water taxi and boat to work!
You will utilise best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for our clients, including analysis, requirement gathering, use case and data modelling, technical design, development, testing and implementation.
What does the job entail?
- Working closely with our senior consultants and account directors to effectively scope and deliver marketing automation and CRM projects
- Designing new or enhancing existing processes to support sales/marketing strategies
- Analysing and reviewing business, functional, and technical requirements
- Preparing test data, test plans and conducting unit and module testing
- Quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Training clients on new functionality
- Facilitating customer workshops
- Liaising directly with clients to give them a great customer experience
- Producing project updates and make sure client is kept informed at all stages of the project
What skills and experience are essential?
- Experience of working with clients (internal or external) to scope business requirements
- Can demonstrate 3 to 5 years of working with marketing systems/platforms
- Can plan how marketing systems are integrated within Salesforce (or other similar CRM systems) and configure to meet individual client requirements
- Can interface directly with the client and enjoys this aspect of the role
- Can demonstrate consultancy skills or has the potential to develop
What skills and experience are useful?
- Significant B2B experience
- Consultant or Executive level Marketo qualification
- Consultant or Executive level Pardot qualification
What are our cultural requirements?
- Proactive thinker with a 'can do’ attitude
- Adaptability to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and Europe for client projects
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- High levels of motivation, confidence, resilience and a positive attitude
- Energetic team player
Who are SuccessFlow?
SuccessFlow is a UK-based B2B digital consultancy, specialising in digital transformation within marketing and sales. We believe that with a combination of Creative Talent, Technical Know-How, and Marketing Expertise we create and deliver successful digital marketing programmes which nurture leads through automated programmes and pass warmer leads to sales divisions ready for conversion.
Based on our internal marketing efforts and on back of the new partnerships, we anticipate explosive growth in new customers and existing customer spend with us. Our current customers include FedEx, Hotelbeds.com, Sodexo, HID Global, BrukerBiospin, Domino Printing, Prudential, OneFamily, LV=, ASSA ABLOY, Brandwatch.
If this sounds like you then we would love to tell you more about us and how you can grow you career with us and be part of our exciting plans for 2017 and beyond.
To find out more about this role, click 'apply now’ and email your CV and a cover letter highlighting where your skills and experience match our requirements, to our HR Consultant.