Agile Project Manager - developer background required
Agile Project Manager - fast growing, international agile software engineering consultancy, London based clients, no travel - background in software engineering required / must have been a developer
Agile Project Manager is required by fast growing, international agile software engineering consultancy, London based clients, no travel - background in software engineering required. To be considered you must have been a developer.
This organisation need people who are capable, talented, and engaged to help build systems for their clients, based mainly in their expanding London office. They take on interesting projects in many domains, including media, technology, finance and heavy engineering.
Your job will involve working in small teams, communicating closely with their clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs. You will be looking both to contribute to the company and to grow personally.
Their reputation is fundamental to their business, so their culture emphasizes quality, reliability and respect. As a privately-held company owned by past and present employees, and run by engineers, they takes a long-term view. For example, you will receive twenty days training per year, including a budget to support activities such as conference attendance, their annual technical camp, and participation in focused topic teams. They like their staff to be technically flexible so, if you don't have a required skill now, they can support you learning it.
Your job will include:
- Agile transition support for their clients
- Helping their clients understand what they really need
- Building quality systems to satisfy those needs
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Supporting Agile teams utilising a variety of processes and methodologies including Test Driven Development, Exploratory Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, Lean and Extreme Programming
Qualifications and skills:
- Project coordination and planning
- Project analysis and reporting through product and iteration burn-up charts, velocity and quality monitoring, and product release roadmap
- User-centred requirements engineering, acceptance criteria and testing charters
- Management of stakeholder expectations
- Agile adoption strategy and implementation
- Expert Agile development process facilitator
- Team coaching, mentoring and management
- Hands on technical background in software engineering
- You share our passion for quality
- You get things done
- You want to learn and grow your skills
You will benefit from:
- A generous allowance for training (9% of your time and a budget)
- An achievement-based career path where you can gain responsibility
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81466404