2nd Line Deskside Support Engineer
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing of systems and equipment.
- Answers customer questions and resolves issues. Refer other issues/questions to appropriate personnel/service area/manager for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Performs analyses and prepare reports on system problem trends and issues.
- Assists in applying engineering principles and practices as they relate to system design, process flow and/or discrete modelling.
- Interacts with the client's engineers, as necessary, to gather information, design changes, requirements, etc. to compile information for the overall solution design.
- Assists in the design of basic technical programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Experience working with process and/or system design concepts
- Experience working with operating systems and software
- Experience working with engineering principles and practices
This is an excellent opportunity to join us and as an employee you will gain access to a large library of training courses and accreditations to help further your skills and development.
We also offer an excellent benefits package including personal pension plan, and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance, and flexible holiday to name a few.
Apply now for consideration!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468331