Assistant Nursery Room Manager
Assistant Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees London Mottingham.
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Assistant Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner) who shares our values to join our friendly team at our London Mottingham Nursery . You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our London Mottingham Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Mottingham Day Nursery and Preschool, Eltham is located on a wide, tree-lined residential road in the bright, family-oriented area of Eltham. Sitting back off the West Park Road we have a stunning, multi-storey, converted house fully renovated and refurbished in 2015. We are perfectly situated for public transport with local bus routes stopping at the end of the road and Mottingham mainline railway station just 2 minutes away with Southeastern services into London's Cannon Street and Charing Cross. For those parents driving we are very close to the A20 route into London and Kent and have a driveway at the front of the building for drop-offs and pick-ups. Parking permits are required for on-street parking between the hours of 1:30 and 3pm.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Assistant Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469339