Paddington Law Centre
Required as soon as possible
Location: 421 Harrow Road, London W10 4RE
Hours: At least two days a month
Remuneration: To be agreed
Can be on either employed or self-employed basis
We are seeking to recruit a part-time permanent book keeper.
The principle duties will be to
- administer the payroll for a small staff group (currently seven employees);
- prepare cash flows, budgets and management accounts for the organisation;
- pay invoices;
- keep VAT records and submit VAT returns;
- maintain financial records and liaise with auditors for preparation of annual accounts;
- maintain client accounts and ledgers in accordance with Solicitors’ Accounts Rules;
- attend evening meetings of the Trustees (approximately once each quarter) and report to them on the organisation’s finances.
Applicants will have
- at least three years book keeping experience;
- specific experience of book keeping for a legal organisation/knowledge of Solicitors’ Accounts Rules;
- sound knowledge of Quick Books and of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
Please apply with CV and covering letter/email to Vanessa Logan, Paddington Law Centre, 421 Harrow Road, London W10 4RE bv clicking Apply.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon Thursday 28 June.
Please note that appointment to this post will be subject to a satisfactory standard Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467747