This is a Management Accountant role for a leading business, with ambitious growth plans and a fantastic reputation in the market.
We are looking to speak to newly qualified Management Accountants from either a practice or industry background.
If you are career driven, confident and looking to join a fast paced business, please apply!
Our Wigan based client is a fantastic business with an impressive growth strategy.
You will be joining a newly created team, with a fast paced, sociable and exciting culture.
The company is able to offer a great career path through the business, and give the chosen candidate exposure to senior stakeholders inside and outside of finance.
The main remit of this Wigan based Management Accountant role will be:
- Full preparation of monthly management accounts for a subsidiary of the business
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Work closely with the head office finance function
- Consider commercial impacts on the business and how to increase profitability
- Improve processes and controls
- Budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis
- Take a lead in cash forecasting
- Sales price analysis
- Produce monthly marketing spend compared to budget / forecast whilst business partnering with the sales teams
- Completion of adhoc projects and reporting back to the senior management team
- Business partnering with junior and senior stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this Management Accountant role in Wigan will be:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant - no QBEs or Part Quals
- An outgoing, confident, and commercial accountant
- A great communicator able to push back on senior stakeholders
- A technically sound Management Accountant
- Either practice or industry trained
- Able to work in Wigan
- A hard worker with a fantastic work ethic
- Looking to join a successful, growing, ambitious business
The chosen candidate for this Management Accountant role in Wigan will receive a salary of £38,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81472800