IT Trainer Engineer (Application and Integration)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills
- Excellent domain knowledge and domain analysis skills
- Experience in Apple or Android environments
- Testing and deployment of Apps.
- Experience in delivering products that meet users’ needs
- Experience working on complex cross-team initiatives
- Knowledge of best practice (i.e. ITIL) desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working with bespoke software products and hardware is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Able to work under pressure in sometimes sensitive situations
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Good understanding of Windows XP/7/10
- Experience and understanding of TCP/IP routers, switching and basic networking technologies
- Previous experience of using remote access tools
- Commercial awareness
- To deliver a first-class installation service to all customers, thereby ensuring that own work is carried out to the highest standard in the most time and cost-efficient way.
- The production engineer will be part of a team responsible for all rollout of Passenger Apps, Booking, Hotel Bookers, Website Builder and Android Bookers products.
- Training customers while configuring and customising delivered products
- Making sure that all the products are successfully managed, delivered on time, within budget and to the customers’ satisfaction in accordance with our client’s processes.
- Remotely connecting to customers systems to provide training.
- Escalation of major incidents and complaints.
- Input into the growth of our internal and external knowledgebase, ensuring colleagues and customers have the correct support documentation.
- To provide and receive quality feedback to/from peers and team members to aid personal development.
- Swiftly escalate any customer complaints or issues to company management.
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge in line with Product development.
- Processing orders.
- Managing email inbox.
- Maintaining Spreadsheet.
- Updating and monitoring job queue.
- Training customers on assigned products.
- Careful storage of all customer app data.
- Updating accounts team with live customers
- Mentoring and Leadership
- Makes decisions on day to day work load and priorities, escalates when necessary
- Assisting Project Engineers throughout installation process.
- Collaboration and Relationships
- To ensure effective collaboration:
- Internally with Team Leaders, Managers, Head of Implementation, Sales, Field Engineering, Installation Team(s), Finance
- Externally with customers, third party providers.
- Carry out such tasks as directed to meet the needs of the business
- Training colleagues on products.
- Testing and documentation of new products.
- Creating and updating documentation.
If you have got what it takes and have experience of working with and supporting bespoke software packages, this is an opportunity to establish yourself as a winner with one of the country’s leading specialist software development companies.
To find out more about this exciting yet challenging role please submit your CV ASAP. And GLM Recruitment will be in contact with all suitable applicants within one working week.
Please note only people with the right to work and live within the European Union will be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469306