German Fixed Asset Accountant Part Qualified
Our client, a leading Commercial Company based in the Hertfordshire area are currently recruiting for a Fixed Asset Accountant on permanent basis. You must be a FLUENT or NATIVE German speaker and be able to start immediately. You will also have strong fixed asset experience and have used SAP before. Please note that this role will require a lot of international travel to begin with.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and updating the Fixed Asset ledger accounts for US GAAP and Statutory reporting purposes
- Being responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations and preparing journals for the general ledger
- Assist with month end and year end close downs
- Processing accruals
- Internal control duties including assisting with internal and external audit requests
- Person Specification:
- Native or fluent German is essential
- Previous use of SAP is essential
- Previous experience of working within a shared service centre environment would be of an advantage
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and US GAAP accounting required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance ideal. Alternatively - part qualified of relevant degree (ACCA or CIMA) or willingness to start any such part qualification
- Minimum of 2/3 years experience within month end, year end, fixed assets, intercompany, statutory reporting, balance sheet, reconciliations and general ledger
- If this role is of interest please contact Jessica Mundy or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment on // Alternatively if you know anyone within your network that would be interested in this position then please do pass on the details.