Electronic Data Interchange Manager
Stafforce Recruitment are recruiting for an established business based in Bradford that are looking to recruit an EDI Manager to join a small but busy IT team.
This a brand new role is within a growing team, it offers a salary of up to £30k (depending on experience) and fantastic career development opportunities in a rapidly growing organisation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing Lobster_data
- Scope and manage the implementation of Lobster_data, an EDI platform used by our European organisation to replace legacy solutions
- Migrate all outstanding routines and logic from legacy platforms to Lobster_data
- Manage all Lobster_data relationships going forward
- Become Lobster_data SME
- Approach Suppliers/Customers for new EDI projects and share specifications
- Implement projects, analyse and test before releasing
- Work with Head of Data Services to reduce paper transfer between internal systems and improve current data flow
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- At least 2+ years experience working with some sort of EDI platform (Lobster_data preferable)
- Good experience in:
- 3rd Party management/co-ordination experience
- Team member management/co-ordination experience
- Time management
- Project reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- XML, JSON
- sFTP, FTP, B2C platforms
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469462