Excellent opportunity for an experienced SQL DBA to join a global business in a newly created role. Candidates will work closely with the wider technical team but will have overall responsibility for performance improvement.
Role responsibilities will include:
* DBA experience in RDBMS using Microsoft SQL
* Understanding of database design
* Identifying and correcting performance issues, reviewing systems and error logs
* Responsibility for storage management, backups, job monitoring, optimization efforts, data integrity analysis and resolving database contention issues
* Optimising T-SQL queries to improve overall performance
* Excellent knowledge of T-SQL with ability to write Stored Procedures / User Functions from scratch
* Ensure data security
This role will suit an experienced DBA who is looking for a new challenge where they will effectively act as an expert within the business. Candidates will ideally be a certified Microsoft Database Administrator with a background in analysis and integration services. As a key member of the technical team you will have the opportunity to drive change and improve performance.
For more information, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81471917