Purchase Ledger Clerk
Temp to permanent vacancy to join a leading and highly successful organisation in the Coalville area. Fast paced and busy working environment awaits the successful candidate.
My client is a highly successful and reputable organisation who has experienced significant business growth and are therefore recruiting new positions within their Purchase Ledger team. The client have a large finance function and can offer opportunities for candidates to progress in the future.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role will involve:
- Management of supplier accounts, processing invoices, matching batching and coding appropriately
- Investigating and resolving supplier queries and liaising internally and externally
- Completing statement reconciliations
- Supporting with the supplier payment run
- Supporting the AP Supervisor with the month end closure of the ledger
- Raising and verifying PO's
You will have previous Purchase Ledger exposure and be seeking a role with a prestigious and forward thinking organisation. During this growth the client requires staff who can work towards a common goal of improving the service and supporting with all Purchase Ledger and relevant administrative tasks in a team environment.
A permanent position awaits the successful candidate, competitive salary and benefits, free parking, career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81466912