Interim Gross Margin Accountant
Our client - a well known Glasgow based Utilities business - are looking for an interim Gross Margin Accountant for a 12 month contract.
A very well known, rapidly growing Utilities business
The role will involve:
- Ownership of the Gross Margin reporting and forecasting processes, delivery of timely, accurate financial information relevant to Gross Margin to senior finance team members
- Prepare the monthly Gross Margin Management Accounts including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Maintain an internal control framework appropriate and relevant to Gross Margin reporting.
- Provide weekly update of Gross Margin position to Senior Management
- Responsibility for all relevant balance sheet control account reconciliations.
- Managing the relationships with key stakeholders and information providers for Gross Margin performance reporting including e.g., Optimisation and Customers division.
- Prepare annual Medium Term Plan Gross Margin forecasts, provide challenge to input assumptions, prepare explanation and commentary.
- Scenario forecasting of income and collateral requirements for inclusion in cash flow sensitivity.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Qualified Accountant
- Ability to co-ordinate financial activities (eg monthly reporting or business planning) across a large organisation to ensure timely and accurate data
- Significant experience in a financial or management accounting role within a large organisation
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management and staff
- Some experience of SAP and good Excel modelling skills would be an advantage
A competitive interim salary
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465096