Technical BA ,Solution Design, Net Enviroment,
Technical Business Analyst/Solution Designer - Microsoft technologies
£45 - 55,000 p/a
Do you want to work for an exciting, rapidly expanding organisation? I am looking for an Solution Designer to contribute to a variety of large business critical projects. This an excellent opportunity for somebody who enjoys translating business requirements into technical designs.
How will you be spending your days?
Working for one of the for this outstanding company, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies/tools in a highly dynamic environment. You will also have the freedom to suggest new initiatives and also the opportunity to act on them.
As a Solution Designer, your main responsibility will be contributing to solution design across the business. You will be working alongside a strong team to deliver large scale projects. Your responsibilities will also include, eliciting high level requirements, liaising with people across the business e.g. developer and testers, contributing to process improvement, coaching/mentoring less senior Business Analysts and ensuring that projects are being delivered as efficiently as possible.
- Demonstrable experience of creating end to end solution designs
- Experience working on high and low-level designs
- Experience and skills in process mapping / workflow
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of eliciting requirements through workshops, interviews, user groups, surveys or by exchanging correspondence, both individually and with groups
- A history of working on software focused change projects
- User Stories
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience working in a C#/.Net environment (highly desirable)
What's in it for you?
- Up to £55,000
- Flexible benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
Send your CV for immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81466279