At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Due to a rapid and exciting growth of our business, we are currently recruiting a Financial Analyst to join our Highly Successful Finance Team . You will support the Southern Europe
Integrated Gases business (commercial and supply chain) in achieving their commitments by providing meaningful financial analysis, accurate reporting and planning, and general financial advice together with an input into decision making.
As a Financial Analyst, you will:
* Provide Month-end close review, results reporting, major factor preparation and analysis of monthly results and forecasting
* Prepare together with the regional management team the quarterly report package for the Business Area Reviews
* Participate in preparation of the yearly Operating Plan
* Provide analysis on major operational / commercial projects - customer profitability, price/margin analysis, new business profitability analysis
* Monitor capex and facilitate cost control of the supply chain and plant operations
* Own the 'Cost to Serve' standards for the integrated gases business
* Keep a close link between the business unit and the Accounting and Shared Businesses Services organisation for the region
As a Financial Analyst you will have:
* Proven finance experience in operational analysis, covering the full P&L
* Prior business partnering experience
* Bachelor's degree and/or financial qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* High degree of initiative, ability to learn and efficiently manage multiple tasks
* Strong communication skills and the ability to interact and communicate with all levels within the organization including senior management and other functions
* Languages: English and Spanish
* International mobility for future roles within the Business Decision Support department
In return, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish at Air Products by clicking APPLY now
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81466850