Packaging Service Engineer
Roc Search are currently recruiting for a Packaging Service Engineer to join a new facility.
Salary: Range from £25-35K per annum depending on levels of experience,
Working Hours: 40 hours per week.
Precise hours and shift pattern to be agreed in line with the needs of the business.
Overtime when available and authorised.
Location: Mersey, Liverpool
Purpose of Role
The packaging service engineer has full operational responsibilities for an advanced Form Fill Seal production unit recently installed, and for the fully automated palletising and wrapping line equipment.
This is a brand new facility, so at the outset the packaging service engineer will be engaged in some final set up activities, and will use their experience and knowledge to ensure that the initial operational processes which have been put into place are optimised and changed if necessary to ensure maximum efficiency.
Responsibilities will include;
* Daily maintenance of the production line.
* Preventative scheduled maintenance.
* Maintaining appropriate supplies of spares parts.
* Troubleshooting and rectifying faults.
* Keeping the operational equipment clean and safe.
* Monitoring performance and quality levels including stacking optimisation, meeting throughput targets, calibration and certification of fill weights and ensure final pallet presentation meets business requirements.
* Making sure that production is effectively planned to meet weekly delivery requirements within deadlines.
* Significant experience in working with FFS (Form Fill Seal) type machines
* Electrical/mechanical engineering background
* Good spoken and written English skills and high level of numeracy essential.
* Computer literacy and ability to use SAP or other ERP systems, MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
To apply for this role please call David Hopkin on 0118 3177200 and/or send an up to date CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468271