EYFS/KS1 Primary Teachers Needed
Pro Education have numerous opportunities coming through for cover work and supply teaching across the BH Postcode area. We need enthusiastic and experienced teachers to work with our client schools and support learning within Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch's communities.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- You should have a Degree Level Qualification + Primary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Primary Phase
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- As a qualified Primary Teacher you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent and inspire positive learning attitudes
- Have the ability to organise, lead and manage a classroom effectively, including assigned support staff will also be central to your role
As a successful candidate working with Pro Education, you'll need to possess the following qualities:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Experience working as a Teacher in Schools in the UK
- Strong communication skills
- Has QTS
- Currently residing in the UK
- If overseas-qualified the qualification confirmed by UK NARIC and sound knowledge of the UK Education system and National Curriculum
By teaming up with Pro Education, you'll receive
- Excellent rates of pay £110-125 per day including Holiday Pay
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more
- Dedicated consultant that has an in depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding areas
As one of RECs top Certified Teaching Agencies, we pride ourselves on working with only the best teachers, all of whom are committed to excellence. You will need to satisfy our safeguarding checks including Enhanced DBS, and you will have undertaken dedicated Child Protection Training before placements begin.
In the first instance please send your CV to Pro Education and provide a date and time for us to call you for an initial, informal chat.
Pro Education work with NQTs right through to very experienced teachers. Pro Education employ teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the South West. If you are interested in registering as a nursery assistant, teaching assistant, primary or early years teacher, secondary teacher, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, NQT'S, contact Pro Education today to register.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469388