Paraplanner, based in Berkshire, competitive basic salary with good benefits
To work alongside and together with the Financial Planners and the Client Support team to provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
Principal accountabilities :
Preparing and maintaining the client file
* Check all compliance paperwork is present.
* Confirm client's risk profile.
* Discuss and establish client objectives with the Planner.
* Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile a financial cash flow forecast.
* Compile draft net worth statement; income and expenditure statements and financial cash flow forecast and discuss with the Financial Planner.
* Identify areas for planning.
* Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs.
* Prepare information/comparisons for analysis and further discussion with the Planner.
Ideally Level 4 diploma required
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469040