Senior UX Designer
Austin Fraser are currently working with a product focused startup that are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Senior UX Designer you will work within a cross-functional team to design products and contribute to the visual brand and identity. You should get excited by crafting things that are visual and engaging. You will inspire, engage, and excite users. You're passionate about thinking from the users perspective and can remove your frame of reference from the frame. You thrive in a team environment and will collaborate to produce high-quality results.
- Design beautiful products
- Research and apply best practice, using consistent and well-defined design patterns and methodologies
- Work in across the business to solve often complex design problems and projects
Skills and experience
- BA/BS degree in Design, HCI, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Consistent record in a related field
- Experience designing web-based products for a customer-oriented website
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences
- You have an ability to solve creative problems and focus on both the big picture and the nuts and bolts
- You can proudly present work to a room of the curious and the sceptical, the interested and the demanding
- PORTFOLIO IS A MUST
For further information please submit or send () your latest CV and portfolio.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473331