Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable
Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary: Circa £20k dependent on experience + good holidays & benefits.
Hours: flexible starting, 37 per week.
Our client is a fantastic global company well-renowned in their industry for their products and service. Going from strength to strength, they are in the process of doubling their current site in Bury where the stable finance function is based. Working in a small team you will need to be hands on and able to work autonomously.
- Recording and processing multi-currency bank receipts (USD, GBP, EUR)
- Chasing of debt in various countries by phone and email
- Managing over 300 live accounts throughout the UK and Europe at any one time
- Producing debtor reports and ensuring efficient processing of invoices, credit notes and customer statements
- Processing credit checks on new customers and ensuring credit limits are on new accounts
- Releasing block orders - liaising internally on this
- Liaising daily with various company sites in the UK and internationally
- Dealing with high volume of queries in a small team
- Managing Key Accounts for the business and liaising with customer support staff on this
- Assisting with wider finance function when required - ad-hoc tasks with the Financial Controller
- Experience in Credit Control and Accounts Receivable role
- Ability to organise workload and work with minimal supervision after initial training
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate well
- Knowledge of ERP systems would be desireable but not essential
Ideally you will be immediately available or working with a short notice period. If you do have 4 weeks notice please also apply as this can be considered for the right person
Please send your CV ASAP to for immediate consideration, interviews will be taking place next week
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469228