Finance Analyst - Leading Fintech
My client is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in the world, growing at 130% year on year.
Since inception in 2009, they have raised over $120m of investment from the top technology investors.
The business is HQ?d in London and has multiple offices across Europe. Additional European roll-out is occurring at pace and US, LATAM and Asia entry is planned through 2017/18.
The cornerstone has traditionally been cross-border payment and hedging services, where they have combined cutting edge technology, in-depth market expertise, innovative approaches and industry specialisation to provide a highly personalised service to every single one of their clients.
The business is truly international and the scale of its growth gives the opportunity for hires to make real business impact.
My client are looking for a Finance Analyst in London to work in the Finance department to help with sales performance management and process automation through overlooking the incentive schemes.
The hire will have responsibility to deliver key projects across but not limited to;
- Sales commission calculation and process upgrading
- Sales performance analysis
- Impact analysis of the different sales incentive schemes
- Communication and coordination between back office and global salesforce
The ideal candidate will have:
- High attention to detail
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
- Highly analytical
- Test-and-learn mentality
- Clear, concise communication style
- Advanced skills in Ms Office tools (Excel)
- Financial background
- Experience in sales environment
Competitive package to comprise basic salary & bonus
Location: Victoria area, London
UK Interview process:
Two rounds of interviews
Test of basic numerical skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464359