· Investigation and development of new manufacturing technologies.
· Introduce and develop production poka yoke cells.
· Risk assessment and EU CE marking.
· Being involved in new product introduction.
· PLC and Robot Programming.
· Data collection.
· Problem solving & countermeasure introduction.
· Mechanical and electrical, design and manufacture.
· Departmental cost reduction and process improvement activities.
· We are interested in individuals who are pro-active, creative, focused and resilient with excellent communication skills.
· Successful candidates should be educated to HNC level or equivalent and possess experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
· Mechanical, electrical and pneumatic experience is essential.
· An Understanding of VB.net, and SQL would be preferable but not essential.
· Successful candidates should be educated to HNC level or equivalent.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81471751